Get Scholarship Upto 50%
|Above 90%||50% off|
|Above 85%||30% off|
|Above 80%||20% off|
|Above 70%||10% off|
Limited seats left. Apply Now
- For all Subjects, regular mock tests are taken so that the student can access himself at every level.
- After completion of the course, no. of tests are taken of the whole syllabus to give the student an exam like experience so he can prepare to finish the exam on time.
- All study material will be provided by the Academy.
- Air navigation, including the use of aeronautical charts, instruments and navigation aids; an understanding of the principles and characteristics of appropriate navigation systems; operation of airborne equipment; practical aspects of air navigation and dead reckoning techniques.
- Practical air navigation using radio navigation aids.
- Use, accuracy and reliability of navigation systems used in departure en-route, approach and landing phases of flight; identification of radio navigation aids and more.
- An Interpretation and application of aeronautical meteorological reports, charts and forecasts, use of, and procedures for obtaining, meteorological information, pre-flight and in-flight; altimetry.
- Aeronautical meteorology; climatology of relevant areas in respect of the elements having an effect upon aviation; the movement of pressure systems, the structure of fronts and the origin and characteristics of significant weather phenomenon which affect take-off, en-route and landing conditions; hazardous weather avoidance and more
- Aircraft Act, 1934
- Aircraft Rules, 1937
- Rules of the air
- Appropriate air traffic services practices, procedures and more.
- Theory of Flight
- Airframe and Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Power Plant
- Emergency Equipment
- Subsonic Aerodynamics
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Stability and more
Radio Telephony Restricted RTR (A)
- Part I – Transmission
- Part II – Theory
- RTR (A) Exam is conducted by WPC in every 2 months.
- Professional Training includes -75 hrs of Instruction.
Best CPL Classes in Delhi
The only instructive requirement to become a pilot is a Pass result in Class 12 along with Math and physics. So Best CPL classes in Delhi if you have passed class 12 with Math and Physics you can start your process to become a pilot.
The systematic process that I commend is as below:
- Get your 10th and 12th mark sheet verification documents by applying to the respective boards. CBSE and ICSE/ISC is online. SSC boards may be online/offline.
- Get your class 2 and class 1 medical checkup done. Search on google for DGCA accepted Class 2 doctors, get checkup done, and they’ll help you with class 1 as well. Unless you pass these medical tests, you cannot proceed to become a pilot. And these medical tests are done every year so make sure you’re fit at all times.
- Apply for a computer number which is sort of like a license to write exams. CPL Ground Classes in Dwarka, Delhi will be your 1st step to start your journey. This is where you apply and also has information regarding how to apply.
- Apply for DGCA CPL exams via Pariksha website itself.
- Pass the exams. We provide CPL Ground Classes in Dwarka
- Enroll into a flying school only after taking CPL Ground Classes in Dwarka Delhi and clearing the exams.
- As you’re flying, clear your RTR(A) exam. You can do this before joining a flying school as well.
- Complete all your flying hours and obtain a CPL.
- Go get type rated on A320 or B737. Type rating is like a license to fly a certain type of aircraft.
- Apply for jobs.
Now, cost is a very important thing. The COMPLETE cost of getting a CPL and type rating and life ready to apply for jobs will easily take you about 40–50lakhhs (includes cost of Airline training at an average of 20lakhs). So make sure you have this kind of money.
You can fly and write DGCA CPL exams at the same time but i do not recommend it as having cleared papers before flying gives you preference over others at the time of flying. First always clear your exams and we offer CPL Ground Classes in Delhi.
DGCA CPL Ground Classes in Delhi
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) is a statutory body of the Government of India to regulate civil aviation in India. It became a statutory body under the Aircraft (Amendment) Act, 2020. The DGCA investigates aviation accidents and incidents, maintains all regulations related to aviation and is responsible for issuance of licenses pertaining to aviation like PPL’s, SPL’s and CPL’s in India. WE ONE Aviation Academy offers admission to all aspirants wishing to start Best DGCA Ground Classes In India, which you can enroll for with us. Once you clear the DGCA exams our experienced Analysts will help you in choosing best flight academy abroad.
A good Pilot needs thorough understanding of aviation ground subjects. This is required not only for passing exams, but is also necessary for the safe conduct of flights. Every Instructor of ours focuses on Concept based training rather than Rote learning. Our Experienced Trainers make the journey much easier for students and teach them with live examples. This training will be really helpful while you are undergoing your Flight Training. We conduct regular performance Calculation, so that we can work on students weak areas and convert that into strength.”
CEA Aviation is one of the Best DGCA Ground Classes In Dwarka Delhi. It offers admission to all the aspirants looking to start with Ground classes. You can enroll for Ground classes for DGCA exam with us.Once you are clear with DGCA exam Counsellor Desk will help you in choosing the best flight academy abroad.
Eligibility Criteria: Students with a minimum of 45% and a maximum of 60% marks in their 12th class can apply.
Jobs: After doing this course you can become Test Manager, Program Manager, Assistant Airport Manager after completing BBA in Aviation
Salary: 2 to 6 Lacs per annum.
Under is the section listed with some top Aviation courses that you can opt for after 12th and graduation? Check it out and choose your relevant package.
10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum of 50 percent marks in mathematics and physics.
At least 16 years of age to start pilot training.
Vision in one eye must be perfect. (6/6 eyesight) In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6.
You must be free of any disease that can hamper normal function and get your DGCA Class 2 Medical.
The WE One Aviation Academy has an air-conditioned collection & classrooms with modern teaching facilities including audio-visuals. Our teachers, who are highly capable, experienced and dedicated professionals, mostly Ex. Airline & Ex. Air force staffs.
By way of part of practical training we take our trainee pilots on field trips to air traffic control facilities to familiarize them with the services available to Pilots apart from trips to hangers located in our premises.
Our student pilots get a practice of flying on the flight simulator in the class room stage itself. This helps them to develop the co-ordination between the mind and body, which is essential for flying.
Pilots are shown actual aircraft in our hangar, apart from theory classes. Pilots are given a feel of flying on the actual simulator in the classroom.
Commercial Pilot Training in Delhi
The Commercial Pilot course in Delhi deals in preparation the applicants about flying aircrafts created on set plans of the flights, creating flight plans based on client needs and aircraft convenience, etc. There are many institutes in Delhi that have been affiliated with the DGCA, Government of India. The candidates, who are observing onward to pursuing the course of Commercial Pilot from a supposed organization, should take AME CET. This exam offers admission in one of the topmost institutes that provide the best infrastructure and well trained facility.
Pilot Training Institute in Delhi
Pilot Training institute is a popular course in Delhi. The candidates, who wish to study this course in one of the top most institutes, can attempt the AME CET. The Commercial Pilots are responsible for the flying work in single and multi-engine airplanes, and flying aircraft as a co-pilot in airplane.